Q: Customer Service Contact Info:
Q: I purchased an Advantus item from one of your distributors/dealers and it has stopped working/broke, how do I go about receiving a credit or replacement item?
- Advantus offers various warranties on all of our items, please contact customer service to see if your product is still under warranty.
- If you are interested in receiving a refund, you will need to contact the company you purchased the item from in order to do so.
Q: How can I track the status of my order?
- If you have already received the invoice for your order, your tracking number will be located at the very bottom of your invoice.
- If you do not receive your invoice by e-mail/fax, please contact customer service with your order number so that they may assist.
Q: When will my order ship?
- Our standard lead time is 3-5 business days from the day the order is processed as long as the items are in stock.
Q: Do you offer Grip-A-Strip in any lengths other than the ones listed on the website?
- Yes, we can customize our Grip-A-Strip lengths to any size ranging from 4” to 144”. These custom lengths will take 10-14 business days to manufacture/process. If interested, please call customer service to obtain an order form.
Q: How can I obtain an MSDS (or SDS) sheet for one of my products?
- For our Office Products division, please scroll down the left side of our homepage under the “Downloads” category and click on the link labeled “Safety Data Sheets (SDS)”. SDS are available for both our Read Right and Cleantex brands of equipment cleaning products.
Q: What size are your labor law posters?
- The Federal labor law poster measures 36”L x 24”W. Each state poster varies in size. The majority of the state posters measure 40”L x 27”W.
Q: Do you offer any replacement parts for your lamps?
- The only replacement parts we offer for our Ledu lamps are replacement bulbs for select lamps. For warranty questions on lamps, please call/e-mail customer service at (904)482-0091 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Do your products have warranties?
- All products with the exception of those listed below have a 90 day warranty:
- Ledu Lamps- 1 year Electrical, 3 year Mechanical
- Ace Staplers- 3 year
- Bates Numbering Machines- 1 Year
- Grip-A-Strip- 1 year
- Snacks- none
Q: Can Grip-A-Strips be cut into different lengths once received?
- Yes, but this will void all warranties.
Q: If I purchase a labor law poster, and an update is made shortly after; am I eligible to receive a new poster?
- If you purchased a labor law poster within 30 days of a change being put into place/poster being put on hold, we can send a replacement once it has been updated. (must provide proof of purchase)
Q: Where can I find the templates for the People Pointer signs?
- On the homepage for www.shopadvantus.com, scroll down the left side under Downloads and click the “People Pointer Templates” link. You will then select the Item# in the drop down menu and follow the instructions provided.
Q: Do you carry a labor law poster that contains both the state and federal information on one poster?
- No. All posters are separated between federal and state. However, you can purchase a Federal and State Labor Law Poster Combo which will contain both the latest Federal and State posters for your state. Federal and State posters can also be purchased individually.
Q: Is there any way to have my order shipped out sooner than the 3-5 business days?
- All orders are shipped out via FedEx Ground barring any size issues. If you would like your order shipped via any other method, we will need a carrier account number to ship against. If you would like your order shipped out quicker than the 3-5 business days, we offer a $40 rush fee which guarantees your order is out the next day business day.
Q: The company/organization I work for is tax-exempt. How can I ensure that no taxes are charged to my order?
- Please note on the order that your company/organization is tax exempt. You will then need to e-mail/fax us a copy of your Tax Exempt Certificate so that we may make the necessary changes.
Q: The mounting brackets for our Grip-A-Strip have been misplaced, where can I find these?
- These brackets have to be ordered directly through us. The brackets are $0.64 each and the screws are sent for free for each bracket ordered. Please contact customer service for an order form.
Q: Do you take orders over the phone?
- No, we must have a physical copy of all orders. Orders may be placed on our website, sent through fax or e-mailed in. If you need an order form, please contact customer service.
Q: What payment options are available for orders placed?
- All orders must be pre-paid via credit card, check in advance, or wire transfer (fee will be added).
Q: Do you sell red ink for the Bates Numbering Machines?
- No, the only color ink that is available for the numbering machines is black. Item# 9800659 (1 oz. bottle)
Q: I received my order, everything is fine but I no longer want the order. May I return it?
- Yes, you may return the order but you will be responsible for shipping the order back and will also be charged a 20% restocking fee. Order must be in original, sellable condition and will be inspected once received. Please contact customer service so that they can provide you a Return Materials Authorization to return with the order.
Q: Do you charge Sales Tax?
- Yes, in the following states: FL, IL, TX, WI and WA
Q: Can I change my order once I have placed it?
- Once submitted, changes cannot be made online to web orders. Please call or e-mail customer service with any questions about your order.
Q: Can I use more than one credit card for my order or how do I update my credit card information once I have placed my order?
Q: Can my order ship to a PO Box?
- No, a physical street address must be provided for your order to ship.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
- In order to ship internationally, you must provide us with a carrier account number to ship against. (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.)
Q: Why do some products only offer me the option to add to Wish List?
Q: Is my Labor Law Poster up to date?
- On the main www.shopadvantus.com page, scroll down the bottom left side of the page and click “Labor Law Updates”.
Q: I received my order but I am missing some parts. How can I receive these missing parts?
- Please send an e-mail to email@example.com explaining what you are missing along with your proof of purchase and shipping information.
Q: I am interested in re-selling your products, what information do you need?
- Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Copy of your Tax Resale Certificate
- Brief description of your company
- Your website information (if applicable)
- A list of items that you are interested in purchasing and the quantities
- Address, phone number, e-mail address and contact info
Q: Am I able to cancel an order I have placed.
- Yes, if the order hasn’t already shipped. This request must be in writing. Please e-mail email@example.com or fax request to 904-482-0099.